Dr. Marius Fodor, PhD in medical sciences, specialist in vascular surgery and general surgery physician, he attended training sessions both in Romania and USA-UCLA in California and Israel-Haifa-Medical Center training in laparoscopic surgery.
Specialist Physician – Vascular Surgery / Surgeon – General Surgery
The pairing of the two specialties (General Surgery and vascular surgery), Dr. Marius Fodor made possible the realization of complex surgery using minimally invasive techniques-modern. Dr. Marius Fodor is one of the very few Romanian doctors who received CermaVein certification and and Dr. Rene Milleret for using method SVS (steam method of treating varicose veins).
- “Nutritional share recommendations in infants and children” Nicolae Miu, Fanny, Marius Fanny. Therapeutics and Clinical Toxicology. Vol I/2; 1997;
- “Reconstruction of the posterior tibial artery with popliteal venous graft for traumatic arteriovenous fistula (AVF). Case presentation “. Slabai, Al. H, D. Pairman, Maharaj. Romanian Journal of Angiology and Vascular Surgery vol. 1, no. 2, december, 1999, pg. 70-72;
- “Free Tissue Transfers In Children”. Romanian Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery, vol. 3, no. 1, june 1998, pg 23-25;
- “New Trends in Salvage of Limbs With Critical Ischaemia. Nutrient Flaps “. Kathy c., a. Andercou, f. G, a., m. Talha, Dana Vara, d. Pairman, Maharaj, m. Fodor. Romanian Journal of Angiology and Vascular Surgery vol. I no. 1,1999, pg. 8-10;
- “Hemifacial reconstruction after the malignant nerve sheath resection. Case presentation “. C., Cancelo Arunoday, M. D., O Gandhi, Dana Vara, l. long, l. Tabua, Muresan, Magda Petrescu. Romanian Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery and Hand. Vol. III-IV/7, 2002, pg. 57-62;
- “Omental Free-Tissue Transfer: Indications and Results from Personal Experience”. Kathy c., f. m. Fodor, Gaby, d. Carlson, d. Todoran, a. Andercou, Dana Vara. Microsurgery, vol. 23, no. 3, 2003, pg. 198-205;
- “Aortoureteric fistula after aortofemoral bypass prosthesis complicated by infection. Case report. ” A. Mironiuc, m. Fodor, Aaron, a. Oprea, a. Eni, Daniela Bahar, Dana Vara. Timisoara Medical Journal, October-December, 2004, vol. 54, no. 4, PG. 366-369;
- “The organic and functional arterial pathology of the upper limb. Retrospective clinical study in the second surgical clinic, Cluj-Napoca. “Fanny m. c., Cancelo, Eni, Aschilian d., Obot r., Andercou a. Romanian Journal of Angiology and Vascular Surgery. 2005; 7 (1-2): 10-13;
- “Thoracic outlet abnormalities in fetuses. Anatomical study of year. ” Fanny m., Padilla, a. Andercou Romanian Journal of Angiology and Vascular Surgery. 2005; 7 (4): 71-74;
- “The role of distal arterial bypass in the treatment of critical ischemia of the lower limb: surgical indications and strategy” m. Fannon, a. Biro, d. Galloway, c. Kathy. Romanian Journal of Angiology and Vascular Surgery. 2007; 8 (1-2): 20-25;
- “Simultaneous Extra-Abdominal anatomical Bypass and” Flag Flap “for Lower Limb Salvage in a Patient with Severe post-Bypass Anastomotic Groin Infection m. Fodor, l. c., Cancelo Arunoday. ACTA Chir Belg, 2008, 108, 738-740;
- “Different models of training and certification in plastic surgery”. Cancelo arunoday L, C, M Fodor, Shrank C, Lapid, a Kon M, Ramon Y, Ullmann Y Surgery (). 2009 Sep-Oct; 105 (5): 519-22;
- “The Gastroduodenal Artery Pseudoaneurysm Ruptured into the Common Duct Balls”. M. Fodor, L. C., Cancelo Arunoday. ACTA Chir Belg, 2010, 110, 103-105;
- “Severe compartment syndrome following harvesting peoples fibula for mandible reconstruction”. Article in press;
- Book-“diaphragmatic Hernias” m. Fodor, in Surgery, University Publishing House, 2009 under editorial board Prof. Dr. A. Andercou.